Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sitting, propping, and rocking, OH MY!

Sitting up like a big boy in his bed
(wearing Aunt Jen's "Future Harvard Freshman" outfit)

So, I have figured out that I am not really good at this blog thing. I mean to blog ALL THE TIME, but never take the time to do it. I thought I would do it real quick tonight to update everyone on Cooper's growth into a "big boy". Last weekend, he began to sit up on his own and within 24 hours he was completely sitting on his own and playing as he sat. It is so fun to see and he really, really enjoys it. Also, he began getting up on all 4's and "standing" there. Yesterday he started rocking AND scooting backwards. Oh my... my sweet baby is growing up. OH and he finally got his first tooth. So much in such a short amount of time. No wonder I am tired all the time!!!
(Just another cute one that I thought I would share...)

1 comment:

Leah said...

OH MY!! What a big boy!! I love the last picture...that smile is priceless!! Miss you very much!