Friday, February 19, 2010

Yuck!

Last night, Billy indulged my cravings for a Kerry's cheeseburger and we had a family night out. The kids were pretty well behaved and we were in the driveway when "IT" happened. Calleigh sits directly behind me in our SUV and so I always get her out and Billy gets Coop. As I opened Calleigh's door, she began throwing up some kind of orange yuck and kept throwing up. Luckily, we had a big blanket right next to her that I was able to catch a little bit in, but it was really too late. She was covered in it and I had it on my coat, sweater, and jeans. We got her in and immediately in the tub. Apparently, she ate too much because she felt fine and seemed SO happy. Amazingly, everything came clean (got to LOVE Oxyclean powder) and even the carseat is clean now.
Outside of that, we had a really nice evening and the kids went down with great ease. They were both asleep by 8 and we got to enjoy the olympics in peace.
Tomorrow we head to Lincoln (about a 45 minute drive) to pick up Calleigh's 9 month pictures and a toddler bed for Cooper. Should be a BIG day! :)

No comments: