I have so many things to be thankful...
- I have 2 beautiful children who are healthy and happy.
- I have a husband who cares for me, loves me, and is good to me and the kids.
- I have a home that is warm, has running water, and electricity.
- I have a job that is rewarding, inspiring, and allows me the opportunity to get out of my house for a few hours each week and allows Billy to spend time alone with the kids.
- I have food to eat and my husband is an AMAZING cook who LOVES to cook for me.
- I have clothes that fit me, cover me, and keep me warm.
- I have a vehicle that works well and is safe for my family.
I have much more to be grateful for so I will save a few for NEXT "Gratituesday". Thank you Laura for your inspiration and the Christian example you set for all of us ladies in York and all of your blog followers.
I do have a funny story to share that has nothing to do with gratitude. Tonight, my husband's boss came by for a few minutes to see us. Cooper has spent limited time around him and we expected him to just sit with us a watch his Disney show while we caught up. I was completely wrong. As soon as we sat down, Cooper jumped out of my lap and ran up to our visitor and IMMEDIATELY unzipped his pj's "for him". We figured out that he was telling us that he had to potty, but you can imagine after I got over my mortification... I had to laugh. I suppose that means I should add one more thing to be grateful. I am grateful for the funny things my children do that embarrass me and ultimately give me something to laugh about! Thank you Cooper!