Yesterday, my beloved husband turned 35. While the day came and left quietly, it marked a momentous day for him. It was at this age that Billy’s father had a heart attack and this has been a point of great concern for Billy for years. He has seen this date as a “looming, dark cloud” and he has been motivated over the last year to get in shape. I am SO proud of him… he has lost 20 pounds!
So here is my Gratituesday subject… Billy. There are so many reasons to love, appreciate, honor, and respect him, so I am going to list a few of those.
- Billy is the most amazing chef
- Billy LOVES to cook (lucky me!!!)
- Billy is a Christian man
- Billy is a wonderful provider that put family above a lucrative career
I respect Billy for…
- His keen mind
- His relationship with his parents
- His adoration for our children
- His hands on approach with our kids
I appreciate Billy for…
- All the times he has gotten up in the middle of the night with a baby
- all the meals that he cooks after a long day at work
- co-parenting with me
- loving and caring about my family like they were his own
- loving me, even when I am unlovable
- all the things I am forgetting and never giving me a hard time for it J
Over all, I am grateful for Billy being in my life and taking care of me. I am one blessed woman!