Monday, April 5, 2010

Silly and amazing coincidences...

Tonight Billy decided to bathe both of the kids as a deterrent... They are both under the weather and were really wanting to go to bed around 6. (We needed them to wait so they would actually sleep thru the night.) As I gathered "post-bath" things, Billy got the kids ready to climb in the tub and in the meantime, he put Calleigh on Coop's potty. I walked in and hurriedly ran for the camera as I thought it was just too cute to not document (her belly poking out so far, not to mention the fact that she was actually sitting on a potty). I snapped my pictures and Billy pulled her off the potty to put her in the tub only to discover that she actually peed! I am sure it was a coincidence, but I am going to start putting her on the potty more often. Who knows... maybe she is a peeing protege! :) Ha!

No comments: